You might think since my day revolves around creating and meeting deadlines I would have figured out a system now to make this blog more consistent. Well, I haven’t. I’ve been so busy I am literally looking at my planner to remind me of what I have been doing for the past few weeks as they have flown by. Here’s what you’ve missed and what I owe the blogosphere. I promise* to be better. In the meantime, this brief round-up will have to do:
*this is less of a promise and more of an “I’ll try.”
- Eleven other crazy people and I ran 200 miles in 33 hours.
- My favorite non-blood related niece (and best friend) came to Chicago for a weekend.
- Of Monsters & Men and Fitz & The Tantrums were two concerts I loved.
- Attended a ridiculous bachelorette weekend for my sister, with a squirrel in tow.
- Instagram now has a video option, which I took full advantage of.
- I graduated from my improv class at The Second City and begin round two next week.
- Bang! Bang! Pie was consumed more times than I care to admit.
Until next time!