Download AngularJS by Brad Green, Shyam Seshadri PDF
By Brad Green, Shyam Seshadri
Guided by way of engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll throughout the framework’s key good points, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from structure to checking out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll learn the way AngularJS is helping lessen the complexity of your net app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s development blocks and learn the way they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility via setting apart good judgment, information, and presentation obligations with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* converse with the server and enforce uncomplicated caching with the $http provider
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of atmosphere layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in such a lot internet apps
Read or Download AngularJS PDF
- Node for front-end developers
- AngularJS: Novice to Ninja: Elegant, Powerful, Testable, Extendable
- The Perl CD Bookshelf, Version 3.0
Extra info for AngularJS
At this point, content is still “empty”, due to the fact that the callback function passed to exec() has not yet been called - because exec() operates asynchronous. Now, “ls -lah” is a very inexpensive and fast operation (unless there are millions of files in the directory). Which is why the callback is called relatively expeditious - but it nevertheless happens asynchronously. js itself continues with the application, and we may assume that the callback function we passed into exec() will be called only when the “find /” command has finished running.
Upload = upload; This allows us to wire the request handlers into the router, giving our router something to route to. At this point we need to make a decision: do we hard-code usage of the requestHandlers module into the router, or do we want a bit more dependency injection? Although dependency Building the application stack 31 injection, like every other pattern, shouldn’t be used only for the sake of using it, in this case it makes sense to loosely couple the router and its request handlers, and thus making the router really reusable.